Saturday, August 25, 2007

No Room at the Inn

Today is Mick's birthday.  It's hard to believe that he is 4 already! 

My friend Amy is in town for the weekend.  She came down to visit and to help me get things ready for Tim's return.  At the moment, she is at another friend's house.  Megan's friend is also staying for the weekend while her mom and sisters are driving her brother to college in Alabama.  With Megan's friend came my two favorite (not) dogs.  Just when the dog smell had started to dissipate......  Katie asked me if her friend could spend the night as well.  Sure, if they want to sleep in the van in the driveway!  Come to think of it, they've slept on the trampoline in the backyard a few times.  Sheesh.    I need a bigger house! 

Gotta go fix up the couch for Amy.............

No comments:

Post a Comment