Monday, October 20, 2008

Changed my mind

OK, so after trying to make sense of my blog when I started changing my family's names, my husband said they should all get to pick their own names - he would like to go by "Vlad".  As in "Vlad the Impaler".  Because he is just a bit strange.  Anyhow, I've decided that it is a huge hassle, and I have a hard enough time keeping their given names straight (not to mention that both Katie and Molly have adopted new spellings of their names).  So, if they should some day complain to me that they are out there for all the world to see, and are embarrassed by something I've written about them, I will either : 1.) apologize and delete the entry, or 2.) Invoke parental privilege (I carried them for 9 months, went through labor, provide food for them daily, drive them all over God's green earth, blah blah blah).  If I can't talk about them, I don't have much to write about..............!

No comments:

Post a Comment