Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Water water everywhere, and so much stuff to sink....

An ipod in a glass of water

A trophy - and a few other assorted items that were on Molly's desk - in the fishbowl

Shoes in the bathtub

Toothbrushes and toys in the toilet

A cell phone in the pool

This kid keeps me busy!  I took Mick to the Dr today for a cervical spine X-ray to determine if he has atlanto-axial instability, which can affect people with Down Syndrome.  I am hoping he does not have it, because I'd like him to start taking therapeutic horseback riding on Wednesdays, which will be his day off from school every week.  He would probably be happy if I just parked him in front of a mirror (or any reflective surface - the van's chrome bumper is another favorite).  He loves to shadow dance, and will dance to any music, including the ringer on my cell phone.  What a great kid.  Easily amused.  But, I've added "plumber" to my list of career wishes for my kids!  It would also be nice to have a Dr, an orthodontist, a priest or nun, and maybe a lawyer (hope we'll never need one!) in the bunch.  I can dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment