Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yay Me!

Last year I went Dollar Store crazy at Christmas time, and stocked up on Christmas mugs, tins, and gift bags. I also got some bargains after Christmas on items that would make good teacher's gifts. I am happy to say that I was able to locate all of said items this week and am well set with gifts for teachers, bus drivers, bus assistants, para-pros, etc. What a good feeling, and it didn't have to come out of this year's budget! I did just make some cookies, and some peppermint bark for Tim to take to work, and for the kids to take to their school parties, but that, and wrapping the other items was the extent of my efforts. How nice for me! The kids are out of school 2 hours early tomorrow, and Tim will be off for a week beginning tomorrow evening. Katie gets home late Saturday night, and I am so looking forward to having some quality family time. It would be great if we would get some snow..........

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I was going to say I would make it to that point one day... but who am I kidding LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulously wonderful for you! It's always nice to have things taken care of ahead of time, being able to relax with the family is always a real treat! Hope you enjoy your quality time! HUGS and MERRY CHRISTMAS PARKER FAMILY!

    ReplyDelete