Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Walmart

I just returned from Walmart. Molly and I went so that she could drop off some film and I could get pull-ups for Mick's school. We were nearly finished, and I left the cart with Molly so that I could use the bathroom. I finished and was washing my hands, and when I turned around to get a paper towel, I noticed a guy there making a hasty retreat. Then I noticed the urinals. I said, "Oh my, am I in the men's room?" And he said, "Yes, you are." I said, "OK, then if you don't tell anyone you saw me here, I won't tell anyone I saw you here!" I really hope he doesn't go to high school with Molly, because he was the cashier in the checkout lane next to ours.........

I really need to learn to pay attention.......

2 comments:

  1. I did that at the Naval Hospital... LOL! Luckily, no one was in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday (the same day as your bathroom incident)was our Marine Corps Ball. I walked into the bathroom and was horrified to find a Marine in the ladies room drying his hands. I figured he was drunk. Nope, I was sober and walking into the men's restroom! I quickly retreated.... It must have been something in the air!

    ReplyDelete