Saturday, November 8, 2008

My life in photos....

Those of you who follow me on Facebook will see that the photo I have just posted of myself is the same as the one on my Facebook profile. Minus Kiley. Because there are lots more cute pictures of her! I have been taking more pictures lately, inspired by the photos some of my friends are posting on their webpages. Beautiful pictures of their kids, especially. Apparently, my talent does not lie in photography, because I just can't seem to get a single picture that captures the delightful little people who live here. But I will keep trying. As for myself, I have tried (and failed) to get a picture of myself in which : I don't look 10 years younger or 10lbs lighter. Maybe it's the angle, maybe it is the lack of proper editing software. Or maybe it's the subject matter! I had a conversation with a friend of mine a few years ago, and we were talking about how you see pictures of yourself taken 10 years ago, and you remember not liking those pictures at the time. And how, now, they don't look so bad! It is all relative, I suppose. Here's hoping we will get some decent photos at the Marine Corps Ball this weekend! And maybe some cute ones of the kids doing the major leaf-cleanup that awaits us in the yard.......

1 comment:

  1. I've known you for a lot of years and I dont ever remember seeing a "bad" picture of you! I know exactly what your talking about as I am the one behind the camera on a constant basis, I am not comfortable in front of it! I always hate every picture taken of me, no matter what LOL :)

    Della

    ReplyDelete