Monday, December 12, 2005

A Dedication....

I recently made a friend.  She has a blog.  She is funny and she writes well.  She has inspired me to share thoughts and inspiration here as well.  Funny how there are some people you meet.  You instantly like them, know you will be friends because of some common interests/life situations.  And then they surprise you with some inner depth, a connection that goes deeper than you expected.  And you are filled with joy that even at 39, you can make new friends, that you can laugh with them about the things that make you cringe, and that life is full of unexpected blessings!  So, my friend, this is for you.  You know who you are!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I assume, given my self-awareness, that this is about me.  Don't make me cry this early in the morning!  You are never to old to make new friends...especially at our tender age. :)  You are awesome...thanks for being MY friend. :)K

    ReplyDelete