Sunday, May 24, 2009

What to do?

Tim and I are scheduled to do a phone interview tomorrow with a broadcaster who has a Catholic radio talk show. He's based in North Dakota, I think. I am sure his listening audience is more or less local. I am trying to figure out how to pull this off (it's an hour long broadcast) without interruptions from the kids. Or background noise. Short of sending them all away or knocking them all out, I don't have a solution yet. Of course, having a large family is living proof of our dedication to our Catholic faith, and if I could get them to pray, sing hymns or do a Gregorian chant in the background, instead of fight, yell, or talk over each other, that would be preferable. Don't think that's going to happen. Might have to break out the duct tape. Or rent a good movie that will enthrall them all for an hour.

1 comment: