Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Footnote....

OK, so I decided last night to actually read the complete electrified worm science experiment instructions. Turns out you are not actually supposed to touch the worm with the exposed wires - you are supposed to touch the wet newspaper (so that's what it was for - silly me thought it was so the worm wouldn't dry out during the duration of the experiment). There goes my "No worms were injured during the course of this experiment" disclaimer. Poor wormy. I think his demise scared his buddies that were still in the dirt filled box in the fridge, because when we tried to get another one out to do the experiment the right way, they were all dead. Here's hoping the little market that sells bait is open despite the weather today..........

And for any teacher or better parent than I am, yes I know it's Timmy's experiment, not mine.

2 comments: