Thursday, February 9, 2006

If Wishes Were Horses....

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride..........

I wish all my kids were always happy, never fought, never had trouble in school, or socially. 

I am happy that they are all healthy, and have each other.

I wish that I had more patience, more understanding, and more time to give them individually.

I am happy that they love me anyhow!

I wish that my house would stay clean.

I am happy that my house is warm when it is cold out, and cool when it is hot out.

I wish there was a magic formula for getting into shape.

I am happy that I am healthy and have the tools to work on it myself.

I wish I could see what the future holds for my family.

I am happy that the unknown is not necessarily bad, and that the possibilities are exciting.

I wish that I could fix the things that trouble my husband.

I am happy he feels safe confiding in me.

I wish everyone had a happy marriage.

I am happy that I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment