Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Holiday overload!

I just finished taking down the last of the St Patrick's day decorations, and I have thrown away at least 1000 plastic eggs from numerous egg hunts this past week.  And I am still finding chocolate coin and candy wrappers everywhere.  Do these kids not see the trash cans I have in almost every room?  How come Mick is the only one who throws anything away around here?!  Sheesh.  Oh, and I guess it's about time to put the Christmas tablecloth back up in the attic.  And to pack away Kiley's Valentine's day outfit.  Tomorrow is Kiley's 1st birthday.  I don't know where the time goes!  I have spent entirely too much time on the computer house hunting.  Even though I have a realtor that I know and trust.  It seems the hours just fly by while I am surfing, and for some reason, the house fairies have been skipping our house.  So, as much as I would like to sit here and further avoid doing any housework, I need to make a dent in it because I know the mess will only increase when the kids start getting home from school in 30 minutes.

A woman's work is never done........

No comments:

Post a Comment