Friday, November 30, 2007

Why didn't I think of that?!

My husband and I had a lunch date in this quaint little town nearby.  After lunch, we visited the local shops.  There was a lot of junk, but some cute things, as well.  Someone is marketing pairs of unmatched socks - called "Miss Match" and on the label, it says, "These socks are not supposed to match".  If you could see my odd sock basket!  Just this morning, I had to send Megan upstairs to change her unmatched socks before school so that people would not think she is an orphan.  Perhaps things are turning around for those of us with big families (or little organizational skills)!  While I would never pay money for a new pair of socks that don't match, maybe my kids can feel like they are in style.............and I can worry less that people will think my kids have a mother that doesn't notice what her kids leave the house wearing! Most days, it's enough for me that they have shoes on........

No comments:

Post a Comment